Set your child up for LIFE!
- Movement, physical literacy and strength – for life!
- Positive impact on physical fitness
- Improved social skills
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Improved neural functioning
- Decreased risk for health issues
- Fun and engaging sessions
- Kids these days lead a much more sedentary lifestyle than generations before them. This has negative impacts on their development of the basic movement skills they need to learn early in life – such as the ABC’s ‘Agility, Balance and Coordination’ which are vital skills which serve them throughout their life to ensure safe, effective movement
- Improved attention and productivity across multiple areas of their life
- Improved performance on neural aspects, such as mental clarity, problem solving and memory storage and recall.
- Improved overall physical literacy translates into increased performance in their chosen sport